Bex 'n' Books's Reviews > The Impostor

The Impostor by Tiffany Carmouche

Sep 20, 12

bookshelves: earc-review
Read in September, 2012

New author, first novel, and wow - what an amazing job Tiffany has done. There wasn't a moment that I wasn't engaged with the characters or the plot. I was able to read this novel in two sittings; I had on planned on it being more (simply because I was tired and needed sleep), yet on the first night of reading it, I attempted to put it down, but my mind won the battle. I had to keep reading. I simply had to discover what happened next.

The build up of mystery and tension in this suspenseful romantic novel is superbly done. I found myself constantly holding my breath and nervously listening for creaks in the house. There were some beautifully crafted romantic moments that had me swooning for Dylan, and several moments when I shed a tear. Stunning!

The novel flowed very well effectively creating a good balance of suspense, character interaction and the lovely romance. I did figure out fairly early on what was happening and made my predictions, yet that didn't effect my enjoyment. It simply made me want to keep reading to check to see if I was right. Yes, I am that reader! lol!

The ending. Oh my! Tiffany, what an ending you have created. I have no idea what to expect for book two, other than I can not wait to read it, and no doubt it will be as wonderful as The Imposter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Impostor.