Amy Lane's Reviews > Dirty Kiss

Dirty Kiss by Rhys Ford

Sep 07, 12

I've read things like "gritty" and "suspenseful" about this book, and they're all true. So is "hot", "sexy", and "fast paced." What a lot of reviewers DON'T mention, however (and they SHOULD) is how frickin' funny it is in places, and how engaging Cole is, and how he's persistent and irritating and fun. Jae is easy to fall in love with-- the analogy of the feral cat was perfect (I have a cat like that--beware stray appendages, they get scratched) and all in all, this was a fun, fast paced, exciting read with a lot of humor and some solid characterization. VERY enjoyable!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Kiss.

Quotes Amy Liked

Rhys Ford
“It's like a bad joke over here: a black woman, a Filipino transvestite, and a Korean ex-stripper walk into a gay man‟s house. All that's missing is a priest and a talking dog.” - Bobby Dawson”
Rhys Ford, Dirty Kiss

Rhys Ford
“I stole a bit of a chopped vegetable and was about to put it in my mouth when Jae’s long fingers closed over my wrist. “What? You can’t eat this raw?”

“It’s bitter melon. You won’t like it.” He went into the fridge and came out with something that looked halfway familiar. “Here, leftover bao. There’s char siu inside.”

“The red pork stuff? Yeah, I like that. I thought it was Chinese.”

“It is. We also eat hamburgers and spaghetti.”
Rhys Ford, Dirty Kiss

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Rhys Ford Thank you very much, love *hugs*. Glad you liked the boys. *winks*

message 2: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Lane But of course-- sweet, hot, and sour-- Szechwan saucy men!

message 3: by Rosemarie (new)

Rosemarie This looks good,'gonna read it :)

message 4: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Lane Rosemarie wrote: "This looks good,'gonna read it :)"

excellent! Was awesome!