Sarah Fitz's Reviews > Charade

Charade by Nyrae Dawn

Oct 25, 12

Read from October 24 to 25, 2012

How can a book break your heart and make you feel good at the same time? Nyrae manages to pull it off in Charade. I'm a big fan of the alternating POV's and Colt is such a strong male character. Love getting into his head and know what he's thinking. Cheyenne was a great character too, that was flawed yet so strong. It's not secret that I'm a big Nyrae Dawn fan and this book just proves again, why I love her books so much. A must read!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charade.

Nyrae Dawn Amazon was having issues. I just heard on Twitter another new release had the same problems. Charade was able to download finally last night but I had to return it and buy it again. Once I did that none of my italics came through :/ I haven't been able to check yet today. One reader told me she got it today and it looks fine but I haven't seen it myself. So sorry! Maybe report to Amazon? I know there is a way to be able to download a new copy, I just don't know how and they haven't replied to my email yet.

Sarah Fitz Thanks! Just returned it and tried downloading again and it worked :) can't wait to start reading!!!

Nyrae Dawn Sarah wrote: "Thanks! Just returned it and tried downloading again and it worked :) can't wait to start reading!!!"

I hope you enjoy it!