Felicia's Reviews > Unleash the Night

Dec 25, 2008

liked it
bookshelves: vaginal-urban-fantasy

9 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unleash the Night.

08/15 marked as: read

message 1: by Jeff (new)

Jeff I couldn't help but laugh a bit with this review.

Janece The main plot is one that arcs over several (nearly all of the) stories, to be honest. Overall, it's really intricate and interesting...starting at number 13...yeah...pretty much wet panties and grunting. lol

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess She's actually a rather enjoyable reader in the Dark-Hunter side of things, and a lovely person to boot. I can't admit to having read any of the Were-Hunter series, but I imagine all the territorial grunting and pissing has to do with her efforts to differentiate those (Ani)Manly Men from the Immortal Warrior Manly Men in the other books, so it doesn't get monotonous. Instead, I guess it just gets monosyllabic. Try to dig up the first ones (heroes: Julian and Kyrian; I forget the titles)--I really like the way her heroines are tough, realistic and don't just pushover when the machismo gets turned on. Thanks for your review!

message 5: by Cece (new)

Cece Lol, can't believe you kept reading these, I got tired of the grunting around book 4 or 5.

Dhfan4life I'd take the grunting of Kenyon over the caveman antics of Feehan's Carpathians any day of the week. At least Kenyon has humor in her stories. Most other stories are beyond possessive with the guys.

Christine I think I about pee'd my pants reading your review. Its so my thoughts but I got blasted for daring to speak ill of a "fabled" Kenyon book. *insert gianormo eye roll*