Xiaoxiao Zhu's Reviews > Harold and the Purple Crayon

Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson

U 50x66
Sep 12, 12

I love Harold, I love his imagination! I also want a purple crayon and start my imaginative traval with my crayon. Oh, no, I don't want the purple one, I need blue one, I love blue! Now my adventure starts with an airplane. Then I land on Paris and Eiffel Tower appears in front of my eyes. I hand a paper with my name in blue on the top of Eiffel. And then I arrive at Triumphal Arch. Wow, how tall it is! Next I take my plane to Italy. Venice, I'm coming! I row my blue boat on the river and feel the mystical scene in Venice. Oh, I draw a steamer for myself setting sail to England. How lucky I am, it's Beckham, he is just crossing London Bridge and towards to Olympic Stadium. I take my blue helicopter everywhere in London and land beside Big Ben leaving a small blue flower beside it for a souvenir. I want to back home! I drive my boat across Mediterranean and Malacca and finally land on China. I still need a blue train to my hometown. What a wonderful travel in Europe!

This picture should be a fantasy in my opinion. Harold really is a smart cute baby and his adventure is also fuul of imagination!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harold and the Purple Crayon.