Jess the Romanceaholic's Reviews > Kiss of Steel

Part of a Series: Yes, Book 1, London Steampunk Series
Series Best Read In Order: N/A
Steam Level: Steamy

I. Loved. This book.

Dark, and gritty, with a scrumptious blend of steampunk, vampires, sex, and danger, this book captured me from the very first paragraph and wouldn’t let me go until I’d finished it. I actually ended up staying up all night reading it, even knowing I had to get up early the next morning, because I couldn’t stand the thought of putting it down.

That doesn’t happen often with me.

Blade was delicious, with his barely-leashed violence and animalistic intensity when it came to Honoria, and he easily ranks as one of my new favorite heroes in romance.

Honoria, too, was a surprisingly enjoyable character, with just enough stubbornness and pride to keep things interesting, but well balanced with quite a bit of intelligence and passion.

The gloriously dark world-building, the steampunk elements blended beautifully with the paranormal, the luscious romance and the incredible chemistry all added up to a must read for any fan of gothic romance with a steampunk twist.

5/5 Stars

{Originally read September 6, 2012. Re-read February 8, 2013}
13 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of Steel.

Amy (Following the Reader) This sounds amazing! Going on the tbr list right now!

message 2: by Moira (new) - added it

Moira thanks for the reminder that I need to get to this on.e