Arabella Styne's Reviews > Under Mr. Nolan's Bed

F_50x66
Sep 07, 12

bookshelves: erotica
Read from September 06 to 07, 2012

Well....Ummmmm. WOW! First of all let me say that all the reviews that mention that this is not for the faint of heart - BELIEVE THEM! Definitely a taboo book.

That being said, I LOVED it! Last night I read until I couldn't see and had to put it down. I finished it this morning on the bus on my way to work. Reading such a hot book on the bus is not a great idea. It had me hot and wet and squirming in my seat. And I couldn't do anything about it! Ok, enough about me.

This book is about Leah and Erica, two Catholic school girls (both 18) who have been friends all their lives. In the beginning, Leah is quite the innocent. Erica shows Leah the dirty magazines and films that are under her dad's bed. One thing leads to another and well...lots and lots of sex goes on. Leah falls for Erica's dad, Mr. Nolan, and they start a steamy affair.

Selena – I wish you would publish a sequel. You mentioned on goodreads that you had one, but that since Amazon banned the original version of Under Mr. Nolan’s Bed, you had to find time to work on it. I really hope that you do. I’m dying to find out what happens and how you’re going to make it work considering the ending of this book.

My rating for this book is 4.5/5. It will become one of my classics and I will re-read it over and over again.

More of this review can be found on my blog: http://arabellastyne.blogspot.ca/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under Mr. Nolan's Bed.