Jessie Potts's Reviews > How to Drive a Dragon Crazy

Sep 06, 2012

bookshelves: paranormal, romance
Read in September, 2012

Almost at Dagmar's Level

This is the book Dragon fans have been waiting for. It's Izzy and Eibhear's book! For those of you new to this series, we have watched Izzy grow up and, of course, Eibhear since book one! (Well, two for Izzy.) And they have been circling each other the entire time! It's been 10 years and both have grown into separate entities, but when the family unites, sparks fly. And Izzy still hasn't forgiven Eibhear for being so mean. Turns out, that the apology letter he wrote before he left (10 years ago) never got sent to Izzy. His family burned it, because, duh, you don't apologize for being mean in a letter.

G.A. Aiken is hilarious. If for no other reason than you should read it because it will make you laugh. If you also enjoy funny dragons, daring damsels and chemistry that could set a room on fire, that doesn't hurt either. While Dagmar's book is still my favorite. Seriously, if you read only one, read What a Dragon Should Know! How to Drive a Dragon Crazy is my second favorite. The humor is so wry, the characters amusing, and while we don't get too many steamy scenes, their banter makes up for it.

To read more check out the HEA Blog including how Aiken came up with Bercelak's Character!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Drive a Dragon Crazy.