Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Tirade

3382002
Nov 29, 2012

bookshelves: paranormal, review-4-author, young-adult, fantasy
Read from November 01 to 02, 2012

Let me first say how crazy good this book was! I read it as a beta reader, but I promise you I will be purchasing that one in print as well, as I NEED to have it. This series has become such a valuable part of my life. I love the characters, I LOVE the plot, I really love the author, and what can I say, I'm a sucker for bad boys, so I have a new book boyfriend in Riley! I bet anyone who loves an adventure ride, would pick up this series and LOVE it. As the third full novel of the series, things are getting really serious! I mean, how could it not, with everything that has happened. Sam is stuck in hell, Heven will do ANYTHING to get him back, and the Devil's right hand man wants her and he'll do ANYTHING to get his hands on her, including use Sam to get her.

So, let's talk Heven for a sec. She's really serious, and grown up in this one. After her being forced to leave Sam, she is training harder than ever, doesn't eat, sleep, talk, or even laugh. She visits her mom in the hospital, and she works toward getting Sam back. Normally Heven was such a happy person, even when things were getting rough. It was hard to see her go through that. But of course it makes her a stronger person and and even more relatable character to love. And Sam, I am utterly heartbroken for him. You get to experience his pain both through his eyes and Heven's, as they still have a remarkably strong connection. They are truly the couple destined to be together forever. And I LOVE THAT PART!! Nothing will separate them or tear their love apart. YAY!! Score for the good guys.

Oh Riley... What can I say. Riley is the hot bad boy every girl wants to fix, is amazed by his beautify, is scared of his temper, and yet still wants to love him. Even when he doesn't love himself. I think Cambria has done more than perfect with this character. She made him bad enough that you don't quite trust him. She made him strong enough that you feel you need him on your side. She made him broken enough that you love him. And then she made him soft enough that you can't let him go. No matter what he'll tell you, he has a big heart and he even knows how to use it! How do you NOT love that! I'll take him!!

The new and old characters are still so much a part of this book. I know everyone loves Sam and Heven, and they are getting to know Riley, but Cole and Gran, and Kimber and Logan, and Gemma and... the new character. Let me just say I have high hopes for her. :) Some of these people are are the "side kicks" play such a vital role. I love them as much as the main characters. But I guess you should say it's all in the writing. If the writing isn't up to par, you would like them... Well, the writing if effortless, real, genuine, and down right beautiful. Anyone who picks up these books doesn't put them down and when they do, they are sad it was over so soon, and then begging to know when they can have more!

There isn't much more to say other than I don't think there are too many other books that you could even compare to this series. It's wonderful! Stunning. Amazing. Magnificent. ummm, phenomenal!!! Hey Cam, have I given you some good adjectives :) LOL Really, I am a true believer in this series... I should hope so, as I've helped name the street team for it hahahahahahaha :) To my fellow Hellions... Don't you agree this one was the best one yet? Hell has never looked so damn good! :) A no-brainer, EPIC 5 PAWS!!! You better tell me when you can gimme more, Cam!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tirade.