Xiaoxiao Zhu's Reviews > Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type

Click, Clack, Moo by Doreen Cronin

U_50x66
Sep 11, 12

I love cows more and more after reading this picturebook! The cows in this picturebook look so cute and the voice they made is so lovely! Cows can type words and encourage themselves and hens on strike, and all the animals make meeting at night. It sounds so ridiculous, but it's true!

The frames these cows use typewriter to print the words which can only be typed by human are very amazing. I can never think of such different pictures but after I seeing them, I love cows so much. And also this is an interesting story! All the animals in this book have characteristic like persons though they cannot understand each other's language. Actually it doesn't matter, because they can use abundant body language to make sense and finally they succeed with their insistance.

I don't like the farmer in this book. He is so selfish, for saving money, he doesn't provide things that animals need. But this is the general behavior of the farmers in reality, so this frame may come true in reality as far as I'm concerned.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Click, Clack, Moo.