Sue's Reviews > The Charm Bracelet

The Charm Bracelet by Melissa Hill

Sep 22, 12

Read from September 05 to 22, 2012

This book made me clean up my own charm bracelet and evaluate the charms through a stranger's eyes. A completely different storyline with likeable characters and a twist I didn't see coming at the end. I really liked this book - and I didn't see that coming either.

It started off a bit slow as the character's backgrounds and personalities were established but I was soon enveloped in their lives as Holly tried to reunite the charm bracelet she found with it's rightful owner. This was the first of Melissa Hill's books that has graced my Kindle but it won't be the last. I enjoyed her writing style and the character depth that she bings to life on the page.

A nice easy read with a strong story and characters that you learn to care about as their story progresses. I would recommend this book to any woman who loves a light mystery with a sprinkle of hinted romance.

I have a treasured charm bracelet and would love to think that someone could trace me by using the charms. But who would know what two spiders in a web symbolises apart from me?!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Charm Bracelet.

09/08/2012 page 28