K.'s Reviews > Every Day

Every Day by David Levithan

Nov 25, 12

bookshelves: on-hold

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every Day.

11/20/2012 page 24
7.0% "Barely 30 pages in but I think I might be in love."

Katie That is exactly how I felt when I was only barely into the book! :)

message 3: by K. (new) - added it

K. Ugh, I'm going to have put this on hold. I borrowed it from the library and my time was up...I'll have to go back on the waiting list :( But I can't wait to get back to it!

Katie I bought this book randomly at the book store and it was honestly the best buy I've ever made. I always check books out from the library first in case I don't like it, and I was so relieved that I enjoyed this book as much as I did. It'll be worth the wait!

Are you able to renew your books from the library? My library gives us 3 renewals

message 5: by K. (new) - added it

K. I do the same. I borrow them first then purchase them later. You've gotten me so excited now!

We can renew but if it's got holds, then no. The other thing is that it was an e-copy and those you can't renew at all. Grr!!

Katie Oh -___- I guess I've been lucky then. I checked out 20 books thinking I could read them all before they were due, but then I had to renew them. Fortunately I was able to do them all.

Ooh, E-books! I think my library does that too, though I've never looked into it. Do you have a kindle or a nook?

message 7: by K. (new) - added it

K. I have a Kobo since those two aren't as readily accessible here in Canada. I never thought I'd have one but here I am...never without it. Haha, and checking out too many books at once is also a problem of mine. I just get so selfish, like I don't want anyone else to have them before me :S

Katie Oh, I've never heard of a Kobo. I guess I just assumed it was either a Nook or a Kindle everywhere. 1 Point for my ignorance -_-

I never though I would have a Kindle, either haha. I really can't stand it though. I love touching books... And looking at the screen so long hurts my eyes. I might have to get glasses now, actually. But I don't mind so much. I secretly always wanted glasses for a more sophisticated look, I suppose.

I do that too!! I always want to check out so many books from the library that now I have to limit myself to only checking out five at a time. A funny story though..

I went to the library yesterday, galloping down the isles of books like a jolly little child, with my list of five books. None of those books were there. I kept thinking that it was either pure coincidence, since our library has a small young adult section, or that someone was out to get me.

I have to settle on five different books .-.

I wonder the most amount of books someone has checked out at once in the history of book checking out.