Christel's Reviews > Choker

F_50x66
Oct 05, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read in April, 2012

This is probably my favorite book I've read this year. I usually end up reading this book once every six months. When I first read this book, I had to stop for minute and think about what had has just happen. When I reached about 60 pages in to this book, I was doubting whether Zoe was real or not. I was experimenting with my mind thinking this is all Cara's imagination, and I thought I was going to be wrong when I finish this book. But, it turns out I was right. I love the characters in the books, and I can relate to them. The characters are well-developed and you feel as if you know them. Cara and Zoe are the stereotypical best friends, and that one one is often "superior" than the other. This book builds suspense throughout the story. Although it's my favorite book, I rate this 4/5. It was easy to guess that it's all Cara's imagination and there were a lot of hints that it was. I don't think I should base my favorite books on my rating, but the impact it made to me and that I have to stop for minute to let everything sink in.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Choker.