kristina 's Reviews > Opal

Dec 20, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, favorites
Read from December 13 to 20, 2012

description

Noooooo!!! I hate how the book ended!! WHYYYYYY?????

description

In the beginning , this book was simply awesome ! I was having such a good time with Deamon and his crazy ego !

“A slow, wry smile teased Daemon’s lips. "Simmer down, Kitten, before I have to get you a ball of yarn to play with."

Annoyance flared deep inside me. "Don’t start with me, jerk-face.”

description

Well, the most annoying person in this book was Blake(aka Biff, Bob ,Flake etc) and I really HATE HIM!

(view spoiler)

After this ending we have to wait until summer for the Origin ???

OMFG LOOK AT THE COVER !!! IT IS SO AMAZING <33

SERIOUSLY!! i CANT STOP

62 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Opal.

Quotes kristina Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout

Annoyance flared deep inside me. "Don’t start with me, jerk-face.”
Jennifer L. Armentrout, Opal

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I love you, Katy. Always have. Always will.”
Jennifer L. Armentrout, Opal

12/14/2012 page 15
3.0% "omfg !! ladies , daemon black is back!! *fangirls* “I feel like I need to mark my territory.” “Shut up.” “Oh, I love it when you get all bossy-pants. It’s sexy.” “You’re incorrigible.”"
12/14/2012 page 33
7.0% "“Simmer down, Kitten, before I have to get you a ball of yarn to play with.” aww they made snowangels together!!how cute!!!<3 they have to deal with so many why's and a messed- up brother!:-/"
12/14/2012 page 62
13.0% "Katy's jealous of her mother ,she called her cougar lol !!her mother adores daemon and I cant blame her! he's so funny and AWESOME!!! *__*"
12/14/2012 page 90
19.0% "oh-ow Blake is back!:-S"
12/15/2012 page 113
25.0% "omg I'm so disappointed with Dee!!I know she's hurt but she's not acting right and Blake is a moving trap they must not trust him!"
12/15/2012 page 150
33.0% "well this book is messing up my feelings , the one moment i'm grinning like an idiot because of daemon and the next i'm feeling so sad bcz of what is happenning -_-"
12/15/2012 page 186
41.0% "it's not that I dont trust Katy's power but this is too dangerous for her!!:("
12/16/2012 page 200
44.0% "poor Dawson!:'( he's so broken !! I hope they manage to get Beth back!!"
12/16/2012 page 223
49.0% "omfg Blake just got what he deserved :'D ! I think that daemon should practice his fist too in Blake's face but anyway the girls did a great job!"
12/16/2012 page 230
50.0% "omfg I love the twins!!! Dawson shifted, dropping his head into his hand. “Do you ever stop talking?” “When I’m sleeping,” Blake replied. “And when you’re dead,” Daemon threw back."
12/17/2012 page 270
59.0% "what's wrong with her???she was supposed to be sick and not attacking people (she was wearing a bracelate like luc's? oh-o someone betrayed them!)"
12/17/2012 page 320
70.0% ""He was such an asshole, and I loved him." "I had no idea where those calories went. To his ego, maybe?" I love them. they are my favorite couple!!"
12/18/2012 page 354
78.0% "Blake is a freak! a stalking freak!!"
12/18/2012 page 368
81.0% "I wish they manage to go to the prom bcz that'd be fun but unexpected arrivals are not something they can ignore :-("
12/19/2012 page 391
86.0% "book romances make real life so not romantic!!! Katy's so f-lucky !!!"
12/20/2012 page 452
100.0% "oh god I'm crying :'(("

kpopfan Lol thats how I feel right now, its less then a month from now!!!

message 2: by Beth (new) - added it

Beth OMG OMG, I must have it!

kristina hehehe I cant wait to start reading it :-D

message 4: by Dd (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dd lol..:D

Priyanka (A Booklion's Hideaway) this soo apt! me too went through same emotions LOL

kristina hahaha :-D

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Your pictures sum up exactly how I felt when I finished this book. Love your review!!

kristina Hehehe my feelings exactly!
Thanks :)