Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Full Throttle

Full Throttle by T.C. Archer

Sep 05, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, arc-books
Read in September, 2012

First off I would like to thank FMB Blog Tours for allowing me to be on this tour. I LOVE NASCAR racing and have watched it with my grandfather and uncles since I can remember. There is something about fast cars and fast men! Full Throttle will take you on such a ride between the romance that is there but both parties fighting it to the suspense part where someone is out to get Rex.

Rex is a NASCAR driver who is trying to start his life all over again.Between the nasty break up and the terrible season he has had all Rex wants to do is start all over again. He intends to own his own car and drive it but that takes money and winning status to do that. So he has get his head out of the clouds and focus long enough to snag the wins. Well the phrase better said than done comes to mind because Rex has to look for a new mechanic and what he gets is definitely not what he bargained for. In steps his new mechanic none other than Jimmy James. You are thinking okay what could be wrong with Jimmy James well she is a girl!

Gail Jimmy James is the best mechanic out there. She has brains and beauty and she wants to help Rex out. But being a girl and a NASCAR mechanic just don't add up. Right from the start the guys don't take her seriously but she is determined to be the best mechanic for Rex and when things start to happen to Rex and his race car she will stop at nothing to find out who is behind it and why.

Come along for the greatest NASCAR ride and find romance where you least expect it and find out who is behind Rex's sabotaging and why. I love me some NASCAR drivers!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full Throttle.