Karla's Reviews > For Want of an Angel

For Want of an Angel by Rosalie Lario

5 Stars! I WANT AN ANGEL OF MY OWN!! I thought I would be lost when I started this, since it's been a while that the last book was released, but it was easy to jump back in. Damn this was HOT! Flap those wings baby and cool me down!! Aaron was freakin' adorable and YOWZA that whole "your essence calls to me" thing...TURNED ME ON!! I admit it, so there!! Nostrils were flaring when the other "single" Fallens could sense it too...WOW...angel testosterone...makes me quiver all over!! Loved Samantha and her spunk, she fit right in with the other nephilims! The sisterhood is growing.

The story was fast-paced, exciting, and had a turn of events that was entirely unexpected, I felt like I'd been punched in the gut. Even though the "love factor" comes into play rather quickly, it works because of the story line. There is plenty of easy flowing dialogue and lots of steamy passionate, sensual, toe-curling ANGEL SEX...I loved it and I'm going straight to hell!! I thought about detracting a star due to the length, but Rosalie Lario packs so much story into so few pages, more than you get in a lot of full length books, that she deserves the 5!! I just wish that the books were released closer together!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read For Want of an Angel.

09/04/2012
13.0% "We are off to a "flying" start. Oh Aaron, you naughty black-winged angel!"
09/04/2012
29.0% "Good Lord Aaron, I think your essence is calling me, I'm vibrating all over!"
09/05/2012
94.0% "GASP...OH NO!!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Ohhh, this looks good. Great review, Karla.

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ great review Karla...and sooo funny.

message 3: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Nice one Karla! Sounds fabulous!

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Great review, Karla! Love fallen angels! Have you read Raziel? The whole series is very good.

Karla Kristen wrote: "Ohhh, this looks good. Great review, Karla."

Thanks Kristen, it's a nice little series!

Karla ♠ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ♠ wrote: "great review Karla...and sooo funny.

im really curious about this "ANGEL SEX...I loved it and I'm going straight to hell!! ""

Hehe...thanks Sharon!

Karla Wendy wrote: "Nice one Karla! Sounds fabulous!"

Thanks Wendy...love these angels!

Karla Baba wrote: "Great review, Karla!"

Thanks Baba!

Karla Kelly wrote: "Great review, Karla! Love fallen angels! Have you read Raziel? The whole series is very good."

It's on my TBR...I have to make a new list and push that one to the top. Thanks Kelly!

Blacky *Romance Addict* OMG I love your shelf "made me rawrrr" ahaha XD great review!

Karla Blacky wrote: "OMG I love your shelf "made me rawrrr" ahaha XD great review!"

Thanks Blacky!

KindleRomance Reviews Awesome review Karla!!! So glad you loved it! Lario is such a consistently amazing writer. Definitely worth waiting for!

Karla Kris (KindleRomance) wrote: "Awesome review Karla!!! So glad you loved it! Lario is such a consistently amazing writer. Definitely worth waiting for!"

Thanks Kris! I love this series, I just hate waiting so long for the books to come out, especially since it's a continuing story.

message 15: by Jill (new)

Jill Wonderful review, Karla! I've not heard of this series.
(Oh, and please don't go to hell, we'd miss you.)

Karla Jill wrote: "Wonderful review, Karla! I've not heard of this series.
(Oh, and please don't go to hell, we'd miss you.)"

Thanks Jill...too late I'm already half way there! LOL!

message 17: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne I love this review sweet friend and your "rawrrrr" shelf:)! Perfect!

Karla KatLynne wrote: "I love this review sweet friend and your "rawrrrr" shelf:)! Perfect!"

Thanks KatLynne! I am after all "the cougar", so I feel the need to RAWRRRR on occasion!