Radiant's Reviews > Sacred

Sacred by Farrah Naseem

Sep 04, 12

Read on September 04, 2012

I had randomly stumbled on this..and had no clue what i was about to read...But i have to say it did take me with surprise and i liked it..more than i thought..

Thought the start was confusing ..why/who/what?..but as it progressed it was good..it was entertaining...and the lead - sasha - is the kickass, cocky,innocent yet strong lead...

While Ethan is the BFF who supports Sasha every time ..conner is the brooding jock-ex-friends who wants nothing but to irritate the hell out of her..if only that is way he can hide his feelings...i never really got conner..*sighs*..but i do feel some thing for him..lol..just like sasha.

Ariston..oh my..he is perfect,swoon worthy and every worth trouble sneaking middle of night,fighting with crazy bitchs and facing supernatural creatures which no one has even thought of..!

And when ur life is miffed with more paranormal than you think..how can u avoid it?

I loved reading it..though there are many open ends and questions in my mind after reading the end and i am confused,irritated a bit..lol...but i think that is because i want the next book asap!

Farah..great work..i loved how you brought some fun elements...like the emails sasha sends to her cousin..ROFL!and the flow of the story and handling sasha as a character..it was definitely great..especially for debut.

Sri.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sacred.