Candy's Reviews > Six Weeks to Yehidah

Six Weeks to Yehidah by Melissa Studdard

Sep 03, 12

Read in September, 2012

I was gifted this book by author for an honest review.This is a story like no other that I have ever read.It is sort of like Wizard of Oz yet more like a journey of self awareness while in a dream state.I have to say it has a little bit of a religious overtone at the end that doesn't considered with my beliefs but the over all message of the story is a universal one.Annalise is a young girl who travels on a journey through different "worlds" finding answers to her questions.The author use a great deal of detail describing these "worlds" and make you feel like you are almost there with Annalise on her journey.Annalise has to wacky sheep who go along with her on her journey.She has a guide named Bob who gives her hints as to what she is suppose to learn from each "world".She meets an array of corky,helpful,and manic characters on her journey.Can Annalise past the tests and discover what she is to learn from this journey?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six Weeks to Yehidah.