Paula's Reviews > Appetizers

Appetizers by Ivan Rusilko

Sep 03, 2012

Read in September, 2012

It seems that I only review books I really love. If you look at my ratings for other books you might notice a pattern. It's true again...I LOVED THIS BOOK. I'm not the only person that feels that way about this particular book though if you'll notice on Amazon it really is rated pretty high.It's wonderfully erotic, romantic, even corny in a few places. The funny thing that intrigued me about this book is that it is a fictional story written by Dr. Ivan Rusilko and co/written by Everly Drummond but the fictional story is about a character named Dr. Ivan Rusilko. He is a very sexy and romantic guy Smitten by an up-and-coming lady master Chef he meets at a winemaker's dinner. She also is smitten. Most of the time I read this book with a big grin on my face. (my cheeks still hurt.) There were some places I thought "What silliness." Mostly I just loved it.(Google Dr. Ivan Rusilko.) I have to give kudos to Everly Drummond as well though we (women) know it usually takes a female mind to get it right. Right? (was that a sexist remark?) I guess I'm hanging around my husband too much.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Appetizers.

message 1: by Sammy (new)

Sammy Loves Books Wonderful review Paula!!

message 2: by ♥Trish♥ (new) - added it

♥Trish♥ Great review! I'm with ya! One of the best I've read in a while.

Paula Thanks Sammy. I really did enjoy this story.

message 4: by Paula (last edited May 19, 2013 04:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paula Trish wrote: "Great review! I'm with ya! One of the best I've read in a while.
I was just starting the last book desserts when unbeautifully got released so I'll be back to it as soon as I finish :)"

Trisha I haven't read deserts yet. As a matter of fact I own but haven't read Entree and Deserts yet. Going to soon though. Thanks for the Like.

What do you think of "Unbeautifully"?