Delphina's Reviews > Sterling

Sterling by Dannika Dark

Sep 03, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read in September, 2012

This is not your run of the mill, every day paranormal series. It is so amazingly unique. I seriously can not stop talking about it to my reading buddies. I am pretty sure they are all going to read it just to shut me up. There is so much I love about it.
Zoe is a very to relate to. She finds herself thrown head first into the world of the paranormal. She feels like someone you might know and watching her grow as she comes to terms with what has happened to her and the new life she now leads. Add to her a nice array of good guys, bad guys, weird powers, unique lore and suspense (ok and some kissing ;)) and you have a "can not put it down even though your alarm is going to go off in a couple of hours" type story. I actually read this book twice because I raced through it the first time needing to know what happened and then read it slowly to savor it the second time around. I have a kindle over flowing with books, so for me to read a book twice means it was pretty darn awesome in my book. The thing is that as awesome as this one is, the second one is even better. If you like paranormal books, I highly recommend you give this one a try.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sterling.