Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Dissolve

Dissolve by Andrea Heltsley

Sep 03, 12

bookshelves: atomr-book-tours
Read in September, 2012

First I would like to thank AToMR tours for allowing me to be a part of this tour.I loved the book cover when I saw this and the story was great. In Dissolve we meet Cora who has everything going for her. She has a fiance and she is planing her wedding. She has a great best friend who shares everything with her. Life is going great until tragedy strikes and her fiance is murdered. Cora not knowing what else to do goes to her best friend for help.

As she and her best friend are on the run she will have to figure out what happened. Cora soon finds out she posses powers. She is not sure who they came from and why and she will have to figure how to use them to stay alive. She will meet others that have powers and together they embark on a journey to find the truth out.

Reading Dissolve had me on the edge of my seat because I never knew what was going to happen. I really enjoyed how it left you guessing and never knowing what was going to happen. The people she meets along the way also posses powers and together they will get the answers they seek. This is a great read and if you love magical reads with lots of twists and turns then this book is for you.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dissolve.