Akanksha❤ Søren♰'s Reviews > Taking Chances

Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

Jan 05, 13

bookshelves: favorite, baby-kid, highschool-college-romance
Read in September, 2012

Oh boy! I think I found my new favorite book :')
It was just.. I don't have words at the moment.

It was so much like Beautiful Disasters, Thoughtless and Vampire Diaries(the show, without the fiction) and yet so much more ❤

A total emotional roller coaster, I cried, I laughed, I blushed, I was shocked, I fell in love with two wonderful guys tonight! Stayed up the whole night to finish the book, reach the end and damn was it worth loosing sleep over.

The twist which is comes around 50% through the book is SHOCKING, Like seriously.. Its like BAM!
It was heart breaking, left me breathless, I though I read it wrong till I re-read the page again and I was like WHAT??? NO!!! There has to be some error in my book.
I wont give out much, because the suspense is mad. This book is so worth it and so very amazing.
It is long, but not dragged. Beautifully written :)

Harper is just woah, mature, loving, sensible, adorable and just everything right
Chase, AH.. Every girl's wet dream ;) haha I love his possessiveness and his pure desire. Boy, I feel head over heels for him ;)
Brandon, FUCK. I want to marry someone like him, Seriously, could the guy get any fucking cuter, sweeter and adorabler? He too is every girl's dream ;) :P
Harper's father is a BITCH.

I loved the whole college romance thingie, the summary of this book doesn't give it justice, its wayh more and its beautiful.

Each and every character in this book is amazing, all the way from her best friend to the parents :D LOVED THIS BOOK, a great great read.

“Oh I'm sorry, but I don't have any STDs, I'm not your type.” - Harper

"AY-DIAS. All I Do Is Eat And Shit.” - Hahaha, Carter you idiot :P

DO READ THIS BOOK
ASAP!! :*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taking Chances.

09/03/2012
65.0% ":'( :'("

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jenn Lol! I was just going to rec this to you. :)

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ I recommended it to you 2nights back :O haha

message 3: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary I'm so going to read this next! Sounds fantastic! Great review

message 5: by ♥Rachel♥ (new)

♥Rachel♥ Great review Akanksha, I really need to get to this book! Probably end of next week. :)

message 6: by Akanksha❤ Søren♰ (last edited Sep 06, 2012 09:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ ♥Rachel♥ wrote: "Great review Akanksha, I really need to get to this book! Probably end of next week. :)"

Do that! Its really amazing.. I'm waiting for her next book. That too looks pretty nice :D

Summerscent Your review pushed me to read it. ;) Your thoughts on Brandon was spot on. "FUCK." <--laughed so hard on that one! Summed up everything I felt for him! :)

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Summerscent wrote: "Your review pushed me to read it. ;) Your thoughts on Brandon was spot on. "FUCK." <--laughed so hard on that one! Summed up everything I felt for him! :)"

Hahaha :D He is totally 'FUCK' :P
Glad you read and liked the book, its just :D <3

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Chase's POV will be coming out in March 2013 :D <3

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Chiqui wrote: "I dont think i can continue, i hate that twist :("
No! :O Don't say that! know its heart breaking, but its still amazing in the end
Its amazing! Continue it

Nicole Eden great review, finished this book an hour ago and I'm still sobbing. I was actually thinking about the book in class today and I had to go outside cause I almost started to cry, again!!

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Nicole {student by day-romance whore by night} wrote: "great review, finished this book an hour ago and I'm still sobbing. I was actually thinking about the book in class today and I had to go outside cause I almost started to cry, again!!"

x_x the book has that kinda effect

message 13: by Lynn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynn Gaither Totally agree!!!

message 14: by rascalina (new) - added it

rascalina Have you read dublin Street ? That was awesome !!!

message 15: by Akanksha❤ Søren♰ (last edited Nov 16, 2012 03:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ rasc wrote: "Have you read dublin Street ? That was awesome !!!"

Yup, I have. A favorite! :)

message 16: by Lady (new) - rated it 1 star

Lady Oh no half way through... This situation is painful.... Brandon ...! Help me through the second half!

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Lady wrote: "Oh no half way through... This situation is painful.... Brandon ...! Help me through the second half!"

x_x go on.. its amazing, painful but still.. :) :(

Vanessa Walker I read a spolier of this book so i know what happens and i dont know if i should still read it cause the big thing that happens sucks hate shit likethat do u think i should still read it

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Vanessa wrote: "I read a spolier of this book so i know what happens and i dont know if i should still read it cause the big thing that happens sucks hate shit likethat do u think i should still read it"

The book is still amazing, even if you know the spoiler.. :)

Paige Carroll what book can you recommend that is similar to this one?

Tetou Green I hate myself for loving this book so damn much. OMG!!!!### this book had destroyed my soul, im in book coma, PTSbook, depression, im pretty sure im gonna need intense therapy. I cried like a madwoman( ugly cry)I laughed and depressed. I loved and hated the twist. I feel conflicted abt this book.

Tetou Green @paige, u can read helpless by colleen hoover. get ur tissues ready

Paige Carroll Tetou wrote: "@paige, u can read helpless by colleen hoover. get ur tissues ready"