Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Vaempires: Zombie Rising

3382002
Nov 10, 12

bookshelves: fantasy, horror, paranormal, review-4-author, young-adult
Read on November 01, 2012 — I own a copy

So, I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! This is what I guess you would call as Vaempires 1.5, as it’s a short story to tie in, after the end of book 1, but it’s from Linq and Ray’s side of things. They are trying desperately to reach Daniel and Cassie who are at the Castle of the King. As Cassie being the princess, she is high in demand by the bad guys. So this particular novel is high in action, which is just awesome! But, I was literally brought to tears. I learned about what happened to my Boyfriend Ray’s family. It’s heart wrenching. I’m glad Ray made it, as I haven’t been officially introduced to him to actually get him to be my book boyfriend yet, but the point of that is that is was so wonderfully well written, and it was just beautiful and sad and magnificent all at the same time. Well done Mr Tom for writing such awesomeness that I cried, smiled, cheered, laughed, screamed, cringed, and literally fell out of my seat on that last sentence! It takes a lot to get me that worked up, and you’ve done fantastic!

I can’t say too much, as the point of this story is to be a short story, but I need to say this. If you haven’t read Vaempires yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!! I am REALLY dying to know what’s gunna happen now that there has been that interesting little discovery by Ray and Linq, and I am seriously curious as to what’s going to happen with the bad guys. They REALLY REALLY need to be taught some manners. Mr. Tom, you constantly keep me on my feet! I cannot WAIT to see what you gimme next. And by that I mean I am begging you to hurry and gimme some more!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vaempires.