M. Kay's Reviews > Air

Air by Shauna Granger

Dec 09, 13

Read from October 02 to 13, 2012

I loved Air so much more than it's predecessor. It probably helped that this plot dealt with the world of fey, which has become one of my favorite reading subjects. Of course I still had to bear through Shayna's overwhelming control issues, but because I enjoyed the plot so much, I was able to overlook her behavior.

The story still dealt with the elemental natures of Shayna and her friends, but less of the former religious practices. Also that touch of darkness with a splash of humor still existed, but the romance was again minimal in this book. Actually with the exception of a couple of scenes, it almost didn't exist. But as I mentioned in the review for Earth, romance is not the point of the book, so I wasn't bent out of shape when there weren't many romantic scenes between Shay and Jensen.

All in all, there wasn't really anything about this book that I didn't enjoy...other than Shayna, but I won't go there yet again.

Also, I would like to thank Shauna for allowing me an ARC in return for my honest opinion.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Air.

message 1: by Ari (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ari Oh, you liked it!

M. Kay Much better than the first one!

message 3: by Ari (new) - rated it 3 stars