Marcela's Reviews > One Day

One Day by David Nicholls

Sep 02, 2012

Read from August 29 to September 07, 2012 — I own a copy

So far I love it

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Day.

Quotes Marcela Liked

David Nicholls
“Oh you know me. I have no emotions. I'm a robot. Or a nun. A robot nun.”

David Nicholls
“I think reality is overrated.”

David Nicholls
“If you have to keep a secret it's because you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.”

David Nicholls
“So - whatever happened to you?'
'Life. Life happened.”

David Nicholls
“Dexter, I love you so much. So, so much, and I probably always will. I just don't like you anymore. I'm sorry.”

09/02/2012 page 113
26.0% "Reading about Dexter"
09/03/2012 page 138
32.0% ""sometimes i worry that you're not very nice" -dexter's mother to dexter"
09/03/2012 page 155
36.0% "About to start chapter 8. Just read about Emma's date with Ian and Dexter calling drunk and leaving messages for Emma."
09/04/2012 page 181
42.0% "He was meant to be having dinner with Emma on Tuesday, but knows that he can always cancel Emma, She won't mind. Stupid Dexter "
09/05/2012 page 248
57.0% "Emma resigned from her job at the school and Dexter is being told that he will not longer have a job"
09/05/2012 page 262
60.0% "Dexter has not seen Emma in over 2 years and he wants to tell her about Sylvie"
09/05/2012 page 294
67.0% "Dex & Em meet at a wedding and Dex tells Em he js marrying Sylvie and is gonna be a father."
09/06/2012 page 320
73.0% "Dexter watching Jas alone after a long tiring day while thinking of Emma who is with Stephanie, Adam and their baby."
09/06/2012 page 357
82.0% "Emma and Dexter are finally together and talking about moving and and starting a business ❤"
09/07/2012 page 385