Emily's Reviews > Sand Dollar: A Story of Undying Love

Sand Dollar by Sebastian Cole

Nov 03, 12

You can find this review and others on my blog: http://simple-books.blogspot.com

This book was truly beautiful. And I just have to say, the cover is gorgeous!

Let me just start out with my thanks to the author, Sebastian, for giving me a chance to read the book! Thanks!

Okay, so. I just want to get it out right now that when I first learned about Robin, I did not like her. You guys are probably thinking I'm crazy, but yes. I didn't like her because of what she did and what she kept on doing to Noah. I mean, I know it's not her fault, but still. Before I knew what happened to her, I was secretly in my mind, urging Noah to just forget about her! She would just keep on hurting him every time and I really like Noah and I didn't want to read about him getting all sad!

But now, I'm okay with Robin. She's a really complicated person, but I can tell that she and Noah are crazy in love. That doesn't mean I have to like her though! But seriously. She asked him for 20,000 dollars. Really. After, what was it, I think 13 or 7 years you call him out of the blue just for 20,000 dollars. No, Hey how's it going! Just, I need 20,000 dollars.

I felt really bad for Sara though. I was really convinced that he was going to go back to her. Believe me, I actually wanted Sara and him to end up together. And I know, you guys probably want to slap me, but that's just my opinion.

Near the end, I was really confused. I thought he was telling his story to not just Josh, but to his family too. I mean, they came into his room so I just thought they were listening to him. I'm still confused.

Overall, this book was fantastic! Superb! Awesome! Get your hands on it guys. It will knock your socks off!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sand Dollar.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sebastian (new) - added it

Sebastian Cole Thanks, Emily! I appreciate the review.

Sebastian