Twigs1704's Reviews > Soul Avenged

Soul Avenged by Keri Lake

Feb 18, 13

bookshelves: bbpr-review-2012, favorites
Read from August 27 to September 01, 2012

Author interview and giveaway! Super awesome prizes come check it out! Ends 03/06/13!!!! Enter while you can! http://www.bittenbyparanormalromance....

Check out my review here!! :) http://www.bittenbyparanormalromance....

*Normally I don't write long reviews but I felt to do this book justice my review could not be surmised in just a few sentences.*
Where to start..

First off I will start off by saying that I was asked to beta read and review this book by the author. Being honest my hopes were not high that I would like or enjoy the book. Needless to say I absolutely LOVED Soul Avenged. Keri packs you with a punch of all kinds of paranormals from Lycans and demons to ghouls and hellhounds. It's almost nonstop action and a few scenes that will steam up any window.

Ayden is one kick ass woman who has plenty of awesome “atta girl” moments. A total badass but without getting to the point of annoying. I absolutely loved her. Then you have Kane. I loved that even knowing what his future would look like still had time to pick on Ayden and make jokes. Ayden and Kane were great for each other.

The wrath brothers are an interesting bunch and I cannot wait to read more about them. Of them all I think I am half in love with Gavin. Grumpy as can be Logan has me biting my nails as to what is to come for him. Zeke annoyed me. His overconfidence was to the point of just plain vain. I cannot wait to see what is coming for him. I’m sure it will be a good.

Although not a light read, Sould Avenged was a great story and keeps you turning the pages. You get to experience a bunch of different POVs and see into what is going on with different characters. Keri keeps you on your toes and just when you think you know where the story is going to go, she throws you off the trail with a great plot twist. Her characters will make you laugh and piss you off.

This is one of the best paranormal reads I have read in a long time. I cannot wait to see the "shiny" finish Soul Avenged will have. And I anxiously await the second books release! :)

**As a side note if you look at Keri Lake's website she mentions that while writing this book she would listen to the song Shelter by The XX. I have been a fan of The XX and knew the song so I went to listen to it. I don't think there is a better way to describe Ayden and Kane. A truly great choice of song and band!!!

www.kerilake.com

17 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soul Avenged.

J.A. Belfield Tres good? I'm excited for this one?

Twigs1704 Yes, so good! Loved it and couldn't put it down! :)

J.A. Belfield Ooooh, awesomesauce. I think I might be getting a review copy of this soon. Glad you enjoyed it.

Twigs1704 I am rereading it before I post my review will hopefully have it up by the end of the weekend!

J.A. Belfield I'll try and spot it. Or feel free to comment in here when you post it so I get an email to tell me there's a new comment. :o)

Twigs1704 Will do!! :)

J.A. Belfield Brilliant. Thanks! :D

message 8: by ツ Renée (new) - added it

ツ Renée Great review, Twigs. I'm sold.

Twigs1704 :) Thanks Renee!

message 10: by Duchess Nicole (new)

Duchess Nicole This looks really good, Twigs. I've had PNR issues recently...they all seem to be the same to me but I may give this one a go! Any cliffie to go with the plot twist?

Twigs1704 There is a cliff hanger at the end. It's the set up for the next book and brother. :)

Rain ~miss kinky knickers~ Great review, Twigs! :) I loved it! Such an awesome story.

message 14: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol Atta Need to read, and soon!