Moderatrix Lori 's Reviews > Swallowing Darkness

Swallowing Darkness by Laurell K. Hamilton

Feb 25, 09

bookshelves: read-2009, fantasy
Read in January, 2009

Loved this book, loved this series. What a fascinating world LKH has created. I was disappointed with the lack of sex in this book though. I was glad she finally had sex with the yummy goblin twins Holly and Ash but that was it for sex in this book. Poor Doyle never did get his blow job. Why is it necessary to start a hot sex scene and then have them all stop and talk? Then they start up again, only to stop and talk some more. Fuck already!! Some of her guard have gone without for centuries. I doubt they want to have long conversations when they're all naked and horny. I know I don't want them to be having long conversations. Shut up and have sex. Talk later.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Swallowing Darkness.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Thanks for the heads up Lori. I haven't read this one yet. Has Merry become Anita where all they do is talk?

-Joe-

message 2: by Moderatrix Lori (last edited Feb 26, 2009 11:57AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Moderatrix Lori There was a lot more talk then action in this book. You'll understand exactly what I'm talking about when you get to that particular scene. If I had balls, they would have ached in sympathy :)

message 3: by Joe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joe Do I really want to read that? I guess I have to, I'm already hooked on the series. LOL

-Joe-

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily damn, I want to read this series too!