Audrey Forest's Reviews > On Dublin Street

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

Sep 02, 2012

bookshelves: favorites

Oh Braden... I would seriously marry you any day. For reals.

Merged review:

This book made me cry. It actually made me cry. Out of all the books I've read, the only one that's made me cry is The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. And now this. That's something.

I was kind of iffy about this book at first, but since it was highly recommended by more than one of my "book friends", I decided to give it a chance. And wow, did it surprise me. It's not just about the love story, the romance between Jocelyn and Braden - which I gotta say, is one of the best love stories ever! I couldn't stop smiling and being way too giddy whenever they're together - but it's also that of Joss' relationships with Ellie and everyone else. This book was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time (more of heartwarming though). And the ending was PERFECT. It left me more than satisfied, giggling and smiling like a school girl.

Yes, this book is a definite favorite. 5+ stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On Dublin Street.

Quotes Audrey Liked

Samantha Young
“I know you love me, Jocelyn, because there’s no fucking way I can be this much in love with you, and not have you feel the same way. It’s not possible.”
Samantha Young, On Dublin Street

Samantha Young
“I feel like I'm missing something really important when you're gone. So important I don't feel like myself. I've never felt like someone was mine before. But you're mine, Jocelyn. I've known that from the moment we met. And I'm yours. I don't want to be anyone else's, babe.”
Samantha Young, On Dublin Street