PrincyJessie's Reviews > Wake

Wake by Amanda Hocking

Sep 01, 12

bookshelves: finished

Wow.....I fell under the spell of Wake...it blew my mind...
Plot = Gemma had a normal life she loved swimming, but then she met these three gorgeous girls as she knows them she finds out they are something nit human.
Characters = Gemma = she is the younger sister which is rebel and loving, I like her she likes swimming and is loyal to her family her love with Alex is beautiful. Alex= the boy next door, he is sweet and cute I love his love for Gemma the scenes are very cute!! Harper = I like her she is such a great sister, after her mother accident left her with a scar and she gets protective of her sister. I love how both of them visits their mother every Saturday it shows how much they love her. I totally love her relationship with Daniel I ship them more than Gemma and Alex. Alex = this is the guy I love lol, he is dangerous and handsome the guy I would totally date lol I love how he flirts with Harper and then care about her. Sirens; Penn = I always love baddies and Penn did not disappoint she was bad to the bone, she is reckless and I love the first part once you open the page you will see they kill someone already lol. Lexi = she is the nicer one in the group, I love how she cares about Gemma. Thea = she is the cool layback girl but I bet she wants to know more about the things. Mercy = she is Harper friend she is the cute adorable friend.
Sirens I always love learning about them they just seem soo magical!!
Cover + trailer = Oooh I love the trailer it was soo dang awesome!!! I bet I pressed repeat soo many times!!! At first the cover wasnt that appealing to me but the book is incredible !!!
Come and fall under the spell of wake, it does not disappoint, suspense, love, heartbreak, sisterly relationships are all wrapped up in wake!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wake.