Janie's Reviews > Beyond

Beyond by Mary Ting

Jul 16, 14

bookshelves: favorites
Recommended for: yes, To everyone!
Read from August 25 to September 02, 2012, read count: 1

*****I don't want to give any spoilers*****
I was gifted this book from the author and had the privilege to read it before it comes out. I read it and it was absolutely everything I wanted it to be, plus more. Mary Ting did it again in her third installment of Crossroads Saga Beyond.
If you loved Crossroads and Between then you'll absolutely will love Beyond, be ready to laugh to be in suspense and to cry.
Claudia, Michael, Austin the Alkins and Venators are back plus new characters and a few old ones. I totally love this book I have to say it is my favorite from all three. To have a love like Claudia & Michael's is beyond anything.
Claudia is looking for answers, answers that some think is better for her not to know, but she is determine to find out. Then there are those who don't care who they hurt and will do anything just to gain power beyond anything. Who can Claudia trust? Will she find her way to Michael or will she end up with Austin?
Mary did an amazing job again in her writing and describing to us every single detail. As you read from beginning to end you can actually visualize every scene, you can feel as if you are in the story picturing every mountain, flower, sunset and all the action happening you can feel the love of Michael & Claudia and you can also feel the pain. Mary once again thanks so much for your amazing writing and I’m crossing my fingers for a book #4. If only! One can dream.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond.