Kimberly's Reviews > The Accidental Bride

The Accidental Bride by Christina Skye

Sep 01, 12

Read in September, 2012

**Note the synopsis above is not accurate to the book. The correct synopsis is below.
When her friends order her to take a vacation, successful chef Jilly O'Hara is less than enthused. She may be overworked, but a trip to the mountains is not her idea of fun. Especially when she's roped into an outrageous scheme to pose as a happy bride—all to fulfill the kindly resort owner's dreams of once again hosting a lavish wedding. But the ruggedly handsome make-believe groom may just make it tolerable….

Walker Hale has kept to himself since his return from active duty—but the next thing he knows, he's also playing along with the wedding charade. Even this jaded loner isn't immune to Jilly's quirky charm…or her beauty. But vacations have to end sometime, and they'll soon have to decide if the feelings between them were more than pretend.

**********REVIEW****************
I LOVED THIS BOOK! I have always been a fan of Christina Skye but this book was one of her best. And that is saying something!

I loved that Jilly is so strong and independent yet so vulnerable with her heart condition. She is written so wonderfully and connects easily with the reader. Walker is just too scrumptious for words. He is so protective and generous with his caring that he is hard to not fall in love with. And do not even get me started on Winslow! I think I was in love with him for the first time he was introduced.

Skye always writes wonderful books that make you not want to put them down until you are at the last page and only then because you have no choice. I think this is Skye’s best book in a long time and since I love everything she writes that means that I would give this over 5 stars if I could. Make sure when you start this book you have time to read it cover to cover because you will not want to stop.

Disclaimer:
I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for an honest review.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Accidental Bride.