Wijayanto's Reviews > Bagaimana Mencari Kawan dan Mempengaruhi Orang Lain

Bagaimana Mencari Kawan dan Mempengaruhi Orang Lain by Dale Carnegie

Dec 20, 08

It is kind of a tips book, according to the way he wrote, it is also easy to be understood. You will even know the inside only by reading the page of contents. He divided it into 4 big chapters. The first one is “Teknik-Teknik Dasar Dalam Menangani Manusia”. “Enam Cara Untuk Membuat Orang Lain Menyukai Anda” is the next chapter, and it is followed by “Bagaimana Memikat Orang Lain Mengkuti Cara Berpikir Anda”, and the last one is “Jadilah Pemimpin: Bagaimana Mengubah Orang Lain Tanpa Menyinggung atau Membangkitkan Kemarahan”. Sorry for not changed it into English, I am just afraid to ruin the ori version.

Plenty stories which were written there were based on his class experiences, as he told. Other stories came from his research about some well-known people at his era. No wonder, some of stories leaving its good impressions in my mind. It gives some points that we could believe if the tips are really working in our daily life, and seems its work forever just like the way he convinced it to the reader. Even somehow, I felt boring with it’s monotony plot. He depicted problems, giving some succeeded samples to overcome the problems, and ended it with a conclusion. That is the right plot for sure, and that is how an article should be written, perhaps. I mean, it will be more interesting -at least for me- if he could plays with the plot. Or, maybe it because of me who is quick to get bored of anything.

Overall, this book is great. It helps to realize if we, human beings, need to get appreciation, love to have attention from others, selfish, conceited, arrogant, and so on. He said those matters as basic human behavior. The tips he gave are about how to handle those behavior whenever we meet to treat people. The easiest way, from which I concluded, is to treat them as the way you treat yourself. What will suit you, probably, suit them either. What you dislike, perhaps, they do also.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bagaimana Mencari Kawan dan Mempengaruhi Orang Lain.

Balakrishanasharma no doubt this is one of the best book i have ever come across