Sam's Reviews > Forget You

Forget You by Jennifer Echols

Sep 01, 12

Read in February, 2012

This book made for an interesting story, but that's as far as it goes. zoey completely killed this story for me. She's so blind to other people it borders on ignorant, and while I get there's a lot of emotional turmoil going on with what's going on in her life she's so damn OBSESSED with sex. Every aspect of a relationship is sex. Her last line in the book is about sex. It's like she does it once and suddenly that's all she's interested in doing.

By the end I was frustrated with Doug because he was actually a dimensional character with heart... But insisted on sticking by Zoey despite how she consistently treats him like crap. He could do so much better.

Honestly going in I was expecting a good story, the plot had potential to be really awesome. By the end I felt like I had finished a non supernatural rewrite of Twilight. The female main was annoying and the male main, though wonderfully written (in the twilight reference I mean Jacob here) had no justifiable reason to have any interest in the female main.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forget You.