Miharu Rokujou's Reviews > Glimpse

Glimpse by Sara Daniell

Sep 08, 12

bookshelves: first-reads
Read from September 07 to 08, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I won this book in one of the giveaways on here a couple weeks ago, and received it just yesterday. It was totally different from the books I normally read so I didn't know what I would think of it at first. But it totally grabbed my attention after the first couple of chapters and turned out to be one of those books I didn't want to put down. I really liked this story a lot and I'll definitely try to read the next book when it comes out!

I felt the action scenes weren't detailed enough and would have been a lot better if they were more descriptive. I would have also liked to have known what happened in the 3 year time skip, things like how Orion got to be such a bad ass and where all of Sage's money came from. Some other parts of the book seemed too rushed as well.

I liked the dude character too, Plath, he was awesome and not too Twilight-ish or anything. I'd like to see where him and Orion are going in the future.

Definitely a good book and I can't wait for the next one to come out. Thanks for letting me be one of the first reads winners!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Glimpse.

09/07/2012 page 30
09/07/2012 page 56
20.0% "so far pretty good c: i've spotted a few annoying typos but i always catch and get annoyed by typos in books lol"
09/07/2012 page 104
37.0% "getting intense but id like the action scenes to have more detail T.T"
09/08/2012 page 180