Melisa Hamling's Reviews > When We Touch

When We Touch by Brenda Novak

7204140
Sep 01, 12

I'd be thanking Kyle if I were Olivia because Brandon is sooo much hotter!

Sometimes those nasty things we come across, like a good relationship soured by sisterly jealousy, end up changing our lives for the better. Such is the case with Olivia and Kyle. Their relationship was perfect, but put on hold, or so Olivia thought.

Noelle wants whatever Olivia has... or should we say, had! Including boyfriends, even though she already took the opportunity to step in while Olivia was away building on her career as a Wedding Planner. If Noelle were my sister, she'd get her spoiled rotten jealous self a good arse kicking! And a wedding from hell! Poor Olivia is too sweet and because she loves her family, she puts herself through more trauma by working her sister's wedding, to her former beau, Kyle. But Olivia's kind heart is about to earn her a gold metal, who's name is Brandon, stepbrother of Kyle.

Revenge might be sweet, though Olivia isn't the revengeful type, but Noelle doesn't see it that way. I won't spoil it, but I will say you'll want to karate chop Noelle ;>, and that's putting it mildy.

What can I say about Brandon? Mmmmm! You'll have to get yourself a lil whiskey of your own 'cause Brandon will make you drunk without even drinking!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When We Touch.