Adriana's Reviews > Lucid

Lucid by P.T. Michelle

Sep 11, 12

bookshelves: ebook, 2012-releases, favorites, fav-authors, romance-all-types, recommend-to-everyone, own
Read from September 01 to 07, 2012

Firstly i would like to thank the Author P.T.Michelle for giving me the honour of reading and reviewing this awsome book.

Luckly Brightest Kind of Darkness was fresh on my mind still when i started reading Lucid. It was a great follow up. With more action and twists and turns and more secrets revealed and new character to love and hate.

I missed Ethan in this one as he was gone most of the time trying to rebuild his relationship with his parents and also to try to figure a few things out about himself. I fell in love with him in Brightest Kind of Darkness and i wanted more of him. When he did return he seemed a bit darker than usual to me (maybe it was just me) but i still loved him. In Lucid we get new characters like Harper and Drystan which has a secret of his own. Nara is set out to discover what Ethans tattoos mean but along the way things start to happen someone or something doesnt want her discovering anything.

The parts i loved the most were the parts involving anything to do with Ravens, ive always had a facination with Ravens and to have them be a big part in a book was awsome. I loved that Nara named one the ravens Patch and he basically became like a pet, she fed him even letting him into her room and how he literally tries to get open her window so he can come in like he belongs there LOL. Ravens are a interesting creature to me and i loved that in this book they were watching over Nara and Ethan like instead of being a sign of death they were a sign of protection and learning some of the legends of how a raven became black as a starless night after being stark white like a dove was so fasinating.

This book had me sitting at the edge of my seat wanting to know what happened next. I kept saying ill go to sleep after one more chapter than i just ended up finishing it because i couldnt put it down.
This book was packed with action once again. I cannot wait to see what happens next in Nara and Ethans story. P.T.Michelle is an awsome writer and cannot wait to read any book that she writes.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lucid.