Casey's Reviews > The Christmas Wedding

The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson

Aug 31, 12

Read in August, 2012

Well written, easy to read...but the storyline was pretty laughable. The plot between 2 characters (Claire and her husband) perked my interest the most. I did like Gabbi as a character...her thoughts, etc. Her character really came to life, but it was still a rather stupid storyline. What 3 men are willing to stand at the altar and let someone pick one of them, and the other 2 take that chance at humiliation? Not to mention, shouldn't they know by that point if she really loved them or not--in such a way? I don't think older people get THAT bored! Come on! I also found it convenient and unrealistic that Andy (the g/f) would make the decision she did w/o any friends present or so forth that girls dream of to make something special....so that was a little far fetched. It was a weird book--not exactly sure what on Earth James Patterson was thinking!! Maybe some strange family on some other planet with a slightly different, odd culture....::shakes head:: I don't know. Not to mention, I'd love to know who the beautiful, thin, 20-something year old bride on the front is, since Gabbi is in her late 50s/60s....again, laughable.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Christmas Wedding.