Kristin Clouse's Reviews > Teach Me

Teach Me by R.A. Nelson

Sep 04, 12

Read from August 31 to September 02, 2012

Thank God I didn't take most of these reviews to heart and not give this book a chance. I loved every moment of it. I read so much -- so much at times it's inevitable that I read some trash, especially with the advent of self-publishing and .99 cent books on Kindle -- but rarely a book that takes me on a trip through incredible romance, heartbrake, growth... R. A. Nelson betrays her intelligence in her superb writing style. She is my twin soul, weaving her love of science and quantem psychics here with poetry in this tapestry of heartbreak and breakthrough. Poetry and science go way back: Over the centuries, they have occasionally gotten together, like old friends who find themselves in the same city and meet up for tea, only to head home the next day and be forever better for it. That's how I felt while I was reading this book. But that is only a side note to how I felt about Mr. Richard Mann (ha ha R. A. Nelson...the "Dick Man") and about Carolina "Nine" (the perfect number) and even about Schuyler (because he is really Sky-high). I found this book because of my fascination with student-teacher relationships; I read it with eager anticipation and I was not disapponted. Carolina, Mr. Mann, Schuyler, even Barb and Vince, will stay with me forever.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Teach Me.