Kel's Reviews > My Liege of Dark Haven

My Liege of Dark Haven by Cherise Sinclair

Aug 31, 12

bookshelves: bdsm, best-of-the-best, favorites, permanent-shelf
Read in August, 2012 — I own a copy

Cherise Sinclair never disappoints me! If you liked her other books there is nothing in this one not to love!
I loved to be able to know more about Xavier... He was such an appealing and mysterious character in her other books that I couldn't wait for his story!
In this book you will know a lot more about him, his feelings, and personal life. Many of the events happened outside the club giving you more access to Xavier's personality. Also if you loved her other books in the Mountain Masters & Dark Haven series you will get to meet the whole gang again!! :-)
The story is light, sexy, funny and emotional at the same time! I laughed, I cried, I got pissed off and I ended up falling in love with Xavier with all that long hair, warrior looks, and big heart.
Cherise Sinclair is a goddess of BDSM romance! I worship her and I can never have enough of her books!
I totally recommend this book to anyone who have read any of her previous works and enjoyed her style and the way she approaches BDSM in her writing.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Liege of Dark Haven.