Ade's Reviews > Shadowlands

Aug 31, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: books-i-own
Read from February 10 to 12, 2013 — I own a copy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadowlands.

02/11/2013
16.0% "Lol wtf? That would never happen. They basically just went "Yea, you're in witness protection now, you need to drive to the safe house tonight and we'll meet you there. Even though there's a crazy guy chasing after you trying to murder your daughter, we're not sending any security with you as you drive to your new location. Have fun! Buh bye! *waves*" No."
02/11/2013
16.0% "*sigh* He just walked past all of them and got into his car to follow them."

message 1: by Melanie (new) - added it

Melanie *twiddles thumbs* I just bought this book...it better be worth it :/

message 2: by Ade (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ade I just got annoyed because I personally thought that everyone was being stupid. Who knows? Maybe you'll like it (: I tend to be super critical when I read books, so there are few books that I actually like.