Jean Fisher's Reviews > That Girl Started Her Own Country

That Girl Started Her Own Country by Holy Ghost Writer

Aug 30, 12

Read in August, 2012

Coming soon on Amazon.com: 'That Girl Started Her Own Country' By Holy Ghost Writer

A soon to be released novel by the mysterious and intriguing 'Holy Ghost Writer', author of "The Sultan of Monte Cristo", "That Girl Started Her Own Country" promises to tear a wide path across the limits of your imagination and sweep you into its furious, page-turning action as you struggle to keep pace with the principle character: Ritual serial-killer come jet-setting playgirl, Zaydee.

With a seemingly endless supply of cash, high-tech and super-hacker minions, Zaydee is on a mission to crush the powerful, international, secret society that now threatens the life of her one, true love: Journalist Steven Larson -- whose probing investigations have led him just a little too close to the truth for his own good...

READ MY COMPLETE REVIEW ON GATHER.COM: http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.act...

Watch for the release of "That Girl Started Her Own Country".

Here's a convenient little thing:

You can go to the book's webpage at http://www.thatgirlstartedherowncount... and subscribe to receive notification the moment the book is available for purchase. (How handy is THAT?)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Girl Started Her Own Country.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (last edited Aug 31, 2012 12:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharon Jean, your description flew me through the plotline. This Zaydee woman sounds like my type of gal pal. Even better Zaydee has it all figured out and starting her own country won't be just another matriarchal set up, sounds like it's going to be a Zayceearchy format of rule. I'm looking forward to all the eloquent twists and turns that is indicative of the writing of the Holy Ghost Writer. Let's see, Holy Ghost Writer - is he the Pope?

Joshua I had my notions. Either the HGW is Zaydee or in love with Zady. Such a close and persobal look would have to come from inside of you or you loved this person at one time

SRenee Oh goodness! How intriguing to have to read a book to find out who the author is! Also this Zaydee character seems like she is just a real troublemaker. I also have to read the book to see is Steven Larson has the same feelings towards Zaydee and she does for him.

Katy Zaydee is a very interesting character. I want to find out whom this holy ghost writer is!

Renee I love stories on strong females. I have to read and get his hints on the ghost writer.

Sharon The Bildebergers, the rise of a matriarchy and one true love, I'm so on it.

Holly Great review!Zaydee sounds like she's really taking care of business. Can't wait to read this strong woman's tale.

Gaby I have to agree with Renee !! A woman with a sense of strong personality and facets !! The review is very good,that makes me want to read this book!!

Mandy Sharon wrote: "Jean, your description flew me through the plotline. This Zaydee woman sounds like my type of gal pal. Even better Zaydee has it all figured out and starting her own country won't be just another..."

Sharon, don't you mean "isn't SHE the pope?" lol!

Mandy Zaydee's a girl who plays in a man's world in order to secure her independence. I just love it! She's smart, charming, ruthless... I can totally relate :) Great review, Jean!