constance's Reviews > Fangs for the Memories

Fangs for the Memories by Kathy Love

Aug 30, 12

Read on August 30, 2012

So this is going to be a short review. I wasn't sure about this one, it seemed like a hard premise to pull off, a vampire who has selective amnesia and doesn't remember that he is a vampire, but somehow still manages to survive on blood and avoid sunlight, all the while falling in love with a mortal who also doesn't know he is a vampire. Pretty far fetched, right? But Kathy Love pulled it off. It was a good book, a lot better that I expected. My only real problem with the book is that the end was just way too easy. I mean really (view spoiler) talk about a deus ex machina.

But anyway, it was overall a very entertaining read. It was funny at the points, but has some serious emotional parts as well. Both Rhys and Jane have been through terrible tragedies and they are both characters who you want to pull for because they truly seem deserving of a HEA. The other characters were very well written as well. Christian, our villain, was one who I hated to hate. I mean really, I felt for him because he really believed that what he was doing was right. I was very happy that he was somewhat redeemed at the end, and I look forward to reading his story which is the next in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fangs for the Memories.