Megan's Reviews > Fire Dance

Fire Dance by Kailin Gow

5208301
Sep 21, 12

Read from August 30 to September 22, 2012

This is the third book in the Fire Wars Series… and WOW each book in this series just gets better and better! Just when I think that the last book has reached the highest level of awesomeness… out comes Fire Dance and it honestly just blows it away!

This book brings to us the dystopian feel… without overdoing it… and mixes in the mythology… which I personally think is the greatest thing ever… it also give you romance and this book proves a lot of action as well!

This book truly tests the strength of Mac and Chance’s relationship because although Mac obviously loves him, the more she learns the more she begins to understand what happened to Vesta and the more she begins to doubt everything.

The greatest part about this book though, is the fact the Vesta has finally decided to grace us with her presence a lot more, especially when the people that Mac truly cares about are in trouble… I have not liked the idea of Vesta in the previous books because honestly? She seemed like a real witch… but in this book, I came to understand her and what she ultimately did to protect everyone around her and I gained a lot more respect for her.

I also absolutely loved how in this book, no matter what obstacles were thrown at Mac she NEVER backed down, even when she wasn’t being ‘controlled’ by Vesta, she was always so brave and selfless she is a very hard character to not love and admire.

In the first book, I was totally on team Varun, in the second… I flipped side and latched onto team Chance, this book? OMG I am totally confused I honestly cant decide! Who would you choose?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire Dance.