Shawna's Reviews > The Chosen Sin

The Chosen Sin by Anya Bast

4 stars - Vampire Romance/Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Erotica

The Chosen Sin is a unique vampire romance/erotica read with multifaceted sci-fi/fantasy elements, a distinctive and intricate plot, thrilling action, a deliciously sexy vampire hero, a complex bad-guy/villain, and serious hotness. The story takes place in the future and consists of universal government agencies, newly discovered and settled planets, and a super-cool vampire race. I’m hoping that author Anya Bast makes this a series because I would certainly love to read more about the fascinating, sexy characters and unique, futuristic vampire world that she created in The Chosen Sin.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Chosen Sin.

02/21/2009 page 202

message 1: by Kouk (new)

Kouk Great review!
This sounds like a great book Shawna!
I'll add it to my list!

message 2: by Shawna (last edited Mar 11, 2012 06:20AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shawna Thanks! It's been a long time and many books ago since I read this, but I remember it being unique and having a hot hero. And the cover is still one of my all-time faves. Yowza!

message 3: by Kouk (new)

Kouk Shawna wrote: "Thanks! It's been a long time and many books ago since I read this, but I remember it being unique and having a hot hero. And the cover is still one of my all-time faves. Yowza!"

Thanks for replying!

I now see that you read it in 2009.
But i only came across this book today.

I agree on the cover!
Look fprdward reading about this hot hero!