Inna's Reviews > Rua

Rua by Miranda Kavi

Aug 30, 12

Read in August, 2012

Review also appears on my blog
This book was so different that I didn't know what to expect. I thought this would be your everage Sidhe book. Well boo-hoo for me because it totally wasn't what I thought it would be. However, it was great.
Celeste was a pretty average heroine but she was easy to relate to. I loved her relationship with her parents. It was really refreshing to see a heroine that has a close relationship with her parents and isn't somehow scarred by terrible parents or a lack of one. I thought she might be weak because she wouldn't really handle things head on at the beginning but I was wrong halfway through the novel she really stepped it up.
Tink... okay so he is not the love interest but he was so amazing that he deserves his own paragraph. He was the perfect friends and well this guy was hilarious. In short Tink is like one of my favorite characters.
Rylan, oh Rylan. I liked you then I hated you( but kind of still wanted you) but then I loved you, so its all okay. He was really sweet towards Celeste and I loved how he wasn't willing to really trust anyone. It was a totally good move on his part since it saved Celeste's life in the long run. I want to know if there is some sort of a deeper explanation for their attraction. It wasn't insta-love or anything but I just have that feeling that there might be something paranormal to their love.
I did not expect what happened in the plot. Actually I guessed totally opposite of what happened. ( That kind of surprised me because usually I'm pretty correct :) so yes the plot is amazing )

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rua.