Amber Garr's Reviews > Unveil

Unveil by Amber Garza

Aug 30, 2012

Read in October, 2012

4.5 stars.

I enjoyed the first two books in the series and have to say that the final installment didn't disappoint. I had to start reading it right away thanks to the cliffhanger at the end of Entice, and I couldn't put it down. Kenzie is forced to make some choices that dictate who will be a part of her life and how the next several years will go. It was nice to see all of the relationships evolve, and I felt that this was done organically. The dialogue was not forced, and I found myself drawn into loving, hating, and yelling at the characters. The Christian themes throughout the series were not too overdone, and will therefore appeal to a wider audience. I recommend checking out this series now!

The Good: Unveil was another quick (great) read that I couldn't put down. Amber did a really nice job building the story (throughout the trilogy), the ultimate action sequence, and tying up loose ends.

The Issue: Nothing really stood out for me in terms of plot, although I will state that I was a little disappointed with Kenzie's final choice for a boyfriend. But it certainly didn't take anything away from the story, and that shows you how wrapped up I was in the characters!

The Rating: 4.5 conch. A really great finale in a series that's fast paced and enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing more from Amber Garza.

Originally posted at http://ambergarr.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unveil.