Ladette's Reviews > Over the Edge

Over the Edge by Mary Connealy

Aug 30, 12

Read in August, 2012

Over The Edge by Mary Connealy is the third book in The Kincaid Brides Series and is about Seth Kincaid and his bride Callie.

I really enjoyed meeting the Kincaid brothers, Rafe, Ethan and Seth and their wives in this book. There is plenty of humor, suspense and love to go around. Seth is the youngest of the three brothers and is mostly like to find trouble.

I didn't love Callie... Seth's wife. She is a tough Texan, who's been wronged and is holding a grudge -- against Seth! When she first finds Seth, she wants to kill him. Fortunately for us all, she calms down a bit as the book goes on and they spend more time with each other. I felt her personality was a bit off-putting and that she should have been more understanding of all that Seth had been through (especially with the war), but I did like that she was tough and ready to do what was necessary whatever the situation demanded.

If you enjoy historical fiction with a kick of suspense and Cowboys (who doesn't like cowboys?)... then this series would be a great read for you!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Over the Edge.