Gini's Reviews > Eternal Seduction

Eternal Seduction by Jennifer Turner

Aug 30, 12

God where do I start? Every vampire in this book so far and the main protagonist has black hair and all the vampires are so ridiculously old! K, as that stupid bitch that made the steaks called him is like 10,000 years old and his his blood brother Vouclade is 20,000 years old and yes that his fucking name! All the names are retarted. And secondly she doesn't go through any pain from withdrawl and since I'm an ex addict I know that really is just pathetic writing. She just hops outta bed and wants a steak. PUHLEEZE! My kindle says I'm 28% through but I don't know how on earth I'm going to finish this.

OH and could Kerestyan be a bigger vagina? He has absolutly nothing to recommend him, and the author couldn't seem to decide if his eyes were black or blue. I appluad her for trying to do a different type of vampire that isn't a bad boy, but the problem with good guy vampires is that they suck and are boooring! Remember Stefan from the Vampire Diaries? Remember Damon? See the difference? Damon rocked that shit and Stefan was a snore.

OH and all the effing talking in this book and the constant attempts at humor really made me sick. Now admittly I don't like books that are supposed to be funny, because they almost always fall flat but this one is just awful.

In the end I would rather pluck out my eyes than finish this book and I know that I will get at least one comment saying I shouldn't review a book I can't finish but I'm just so frustrated with crappy books.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Seduction.

message 1: by Dee (last edited Sep 11, 2013 06:39PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee England Nice to see such an honest review. It is unrealistic for everyone to like every book :)

Oh you missed the part when she went to the vampire castle and there were dragons sitting at the table with heads as big as small cars. How do you park small cars at a table...I sitll can't get the image out of my head, lol.