Amy Bradsher's Reviews > Over the Edge

Over the Edge by Mary Connealy

Aug 29, 12

This is a rollicking adventure full of humor and drama! Connealy has penned a Western like no other. From forgotten wives to "crazy" cowboys, you won't want to put Over the Edge down.

The story of the Kincaid brothers continues in this, the third adventure in the series. Connealy does a wonderful job of weaving each brother's story together, layering the depth, emotion, and sheer hilarity of a man who's traumatized enough to forget his own wife.

Personally, if I was forgotten by my own husband, I'm not sure I could chase after him, but Callie has the strength of character and stubbornness needed for this monumental task - and her courage in the face of adversity makes her totally lovable. Seth, on the other hand, appears to be so addled that one can't help but feel for him. You want to cheer him on just as you groan with frustration that he's losing his grip on reality - again. When these two are joined with several other brothers, children, ranch hands, a few bandits, and a missing fortune, you've definitely got a winner.

I've had the good fortune of reading the first book in this series, and I loved it as much as I did this one. Now, having read the third, I can't wait to get my hands on the second one. You won't want to miss a single one, either - this series is just plain fun.

I received a free copy of Over the Edge from LitFuse Publicity in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Over the Edge.